xorg screen on FreeBSD-9.3 hang with radeon

Yury gja822 at narod.ru
Wed Aug 6 19:48:25 UTC 2014

Well, I've written earlier that I've been unable to start X with new versions of
Xorg-server port and associates and had problems with old versions since upgrade
to 9.3.
Now I've experienced one more trouble. Screen hang without any "stress" test by
"mplayer -benchmark", unlike it was earlier. Now it hang in new way. No speed
screen drawing was in progress. A lagging mouse pointer stayed responding on
screen, but no difference to displayed windows took place.
And now I had these lines about "infinite loop" in the bottom of Xorg.log.
(files attached)

Sorry for a kind of spamming, but these problems are highly irritating.

Sincerely yours, Yury