libxshmfence port fails build

Arto Pekkanen isoa at kapsi.fi
Tue Apr 15 11:42:57 UTC 2014

http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/climits/

INT_MAX is defined in standard ANSI-C header limits.h

To me this seems like a typo in the source, missing #include <limits.h> -line in xshmfenceint.h

This could be fixed by editing the xshmfenceint.h header in the source and adding #include <limits.h> in the very beginning of the file. Because the source is elswhere, I think you would need to make a site-spesific patch and include it in the port's Makefile.

Anyways, have you contacted the port maintainer? He might have some information regarding this.