AMD Radeon (ARUBA): partial success

Joerg Wunsch j at uriah.heep.sax.de
Tue Apr 1 06:47:17 UTC 2014

As Kevin Oberman wrote:

> Note that a fix to  bug that can cause a crash with vt was patched a few
> days ago in HEAD and is scheduled to be MFC'ed to 10-STABLE in just a few
> days. I have only seen reports of it triggering a crash on a resume from
> suspend.

Thanks for the warning.  I've got a page fault panic yesterday when
starting xdm as part of the auto-boot sequence, but didn't look into
the coredump yet.  (Manually starting did work then.)  I'll make sure
to update the tree again before moving the machine into production.

Suspend/resume issues won't matter though, as this is going to be a
24x7 server system.
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/