PKG repository?

Jean-Sébastien Pédron dumbbell at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 1 09:00:07 UTC 2013

Le 01/11/2013 09:46, Hannes a écrit :
> Hi everyone,

Hi!

> I just updated to 10.0-BETA2 to test all the new stuff, but I realised
> pkg.freebsd.org is still built without NEWXORG. PCBSD-mirrors which used
> to be WITH are not yet updated. Do you have a repo that I could use for
> testing AMD KMS and gallium drivers?

Unfortunately, no, we have no WITH_NEW_XORG pre-built packages.

A workaround is to install the relevant ports[1] then lock them using
"pkg lock", to avoid any downgrade by pkg. Note that you'll have to
temporarily unlock them before doing an update of those ports.

[1] Ports I lock are:
     o  x11-servers/xorg-server
     o  graphics/libdrm
     o  graphics/libGL
     o  graphics/dri
     o  x11-drivers/xf86-video-ati
     o  x11-drivers/xf86-input-* (eg. -keyboard and -mouse)

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron