Help debugging xfig lockup?

Anton Shterenlikht mexas at bris.ac.uk
Wed Jun 12 07:51:54 UTC 2013

I haven't seen this.

I've been using xfig for quite a few years now,
on and off, not heavily, on a range of arches
and OS versions. Lately I've been using
the server/client model. My X setup is bare bones.

My X server is sparc64 -current (now at r239940).
with PGX64 graphics card,
driven by x11-drivers/xf86-video-mach64.

My X clients are on ia64 -current (now at r248493)
I run xdm on the clients side to which
I connect from X server via XDMCP as
"X -query <ip of the clients box>".
I run mwm on on the clients side, then xterm and
then xfig.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say that maybe I
haven't seen any problems with xfig because my
setup is so simple.

I hope you solve your problem, as xfig is still
a very useful program.

Anton