SiS 671

Shuuichi Haruka shuuichi.nitori at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 05:05:46 UTC 2013

Hi, I'm trying to know about the status of the SiS 671 driver, is it
usable?, I want to install FreeBSD on my laptop, unfourtanley, it comes
with a SiS mirage graphic card, right now I have an ArchLinux installation,
the only way to make the driver work is copying and pasting manually the
sisimedia_drv.so (I don't remember the precise name right now) into the
drivers directory.
I want to know if the driver can get me the right resolution (1280x800) and
some basic composition, This is what I get with my ArchLinux Installation.