ports/175776: patching x11-servers/xorg-server fails

Tsurutani Naoki turutani at scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Feb 2 12:09:27 UTC 2013

Thank you for your reply.

Both files on my host are just same with that on SVN repository you pointed.
I think only "files/extra-new-arch-i386" is used with "WITH_NEW_XORG=1".
The file "hw/xfree86/common/compiler.h" made by "make extract" differs from
the one expeced by the patch file (see line 1335 and 1371).
Is there anything wrong on my host or on my thought ?