intel/KMS issues on stable/9

Dominic Fandrey kamikaze at bsdforen.de
Tue Apr 30 09:57:15 UTC 2013

Is there any interest in problem reports relating to stable/9 or
is all development effort directed at current?

I have a couple of issues:
1) I can freeze the system by trying to get to the console (I know it's
not supported, but I can still hit CTRL-ALT-F1 out of habit).
2) System freezes during S3 resume.
3) Shutdown seems to be broken, i.e. file systems are not clean when
I boot the next time. Long fsck and lots of stuff in the lost+found
every time I boot. I assume there may be a panic, but I cannot get
the system to dump even by setting dumpdev manually.

If this is of no interest I'll just go back to the old Xorg, which
frequently crashes, but doesn't take everything else down with it,
so I at least don't have to worry about data loss.

Regards