ports/172924: x11/xorg -- first execution of xinit yields non-working mouse

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Nov 8 00:10:02 UTC 2012

The following reply was made to PR ports/172924; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg at tristatelogic.com>
To: Boris Samorodov <bsam at passap.ru>, bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/172924: x11/xorg -- first execution of xinit yields non-working mouse
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 15:59:54 -0800

 I'm sorry, but at present I have no ability to test fresh patches.

 In general, I do not try to keep up with -CURRENT on my normal/production
 macchines, so I would need to dedicate a disk to holding just -CURRENT and
 I do not have any spares at the moment.

 I will just have to hope that you fix works, and that it will be present
 in either 9.1-RC4 or else in 9.1-RELEASE.  (I am assuming that it did not
 quite make it into -RC3.)

 Thank you for your efforts.