Missing libraries when installing xf86-video-intel

Ashley Diamond ash at diamondbsd.com
Sat Mar 24 18:44:53 UTC 2012

I just used portsnap on my ports inside a jail (all the ports have been
wiped). I am using xorg_7_5_2 and xorg-minimal installs fine (with
WITH_NEW_XORG and WITH_KMS) but when I try and install xf86-video-intel
I get the following error:

===>>> Creating a package for new version xf86-video-intel-2.17.0
tar: lib/libI810XvMC.la: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: lib/libI810XvMC.so: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: lib/libI810XvMC.so.1: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: lib/libIntelXvMC.la: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: lib/libIntelXvMC.so.1: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: lib/libIntelXvMC.so: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors.
pkg_create: make_dist: tar command failed with code 256

x11/libXv x11/libXvMC both seem to install fine.

This is a new problem that I have just experienced after updating my
ports (which has not been done for several weeks). I am using an
xorgmerge script and a non-standard set of xorg ports which have worked
perfectly up until now. The libraries are definitely missing from
/usr/local/lib.

Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks