X Server 1.7.7 does not recognise BusID

Unga unga888 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 18:11:44 UTC 2012

Unfortunately it is not possible to disable the Intel controller in BIOS. The laptop is Samsung RF511.

I have already written to the Nvidia, lets see what they could do. After all its a software issue. It works well on Windows 7 without any BIOS change.

Thank you very much for all who helped in this regard.

Best regards
Unga