Building either Xorg or Xorg-server breaks at dri-7.4.4,2

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 05:03:51 UTC 2012

Machine information: iMac G4, FreeBSD PowerPC 10.0 Custom kernel
Graphics card is a GeForce MMX 200 embedded
I've set xorg-server to have aiglx enabled  and disabled with the same
results.
After libdrm is installed, dri complains with:
Error: shared library "drm" does not exist.
I've built and installed the basic drm module in /usr/src/sys/modules/drm.

If there is any other information you need, let me know and I'll pastebin
it.