graphics/libGL regression on sparc64

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sun Jul 15 03:21:51 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 03:33:13PM +0200, Marius Strobl wrote:
> Given that I haven't received any feedback on the above mentioned
> dri_libGL_libdrm.diff so far, I'm going to commit it on June 16th
> unless someone comes up with an objection and given that I can
> get an approval from a ports committer.

You're going to wait a whole 11 months? :-)

In any case, I'm also toying around with arm builds, and of course arm
needs yet another special case added.

Would you object if I wanted to fix that and then test these patches
on an -exp run on amd64?  They're just intrusive enough to make me
nervous about the tier-1 machines.

mcl