Problem building libXt-1.0.9,1 on FreeBSD 9.0

Robert Kroes robert at syskro.com
Fri Feb 10 10:31:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

It seems I can not build this library correctly at the moment. I first tried about a week or so ago, and retried it again today (after refreshing ports), but it still does not work.

So I decided to take up the option (suggested in the configure output) to send an email to the x11 wizards at FreeBSD.org.

I've attached the output (3 files) as requested.

Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to add. Oh yes, FreeBSD 9.0 is running as a 32-bit guest of VirtualBox 4.1.8.

Kind regards,
--
[Robert Kroes]