now that xorg is out..

Michael Scheidell scheidell at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 23 12:48:28 UTC 2012

x11 group: thanks for all of your work over the past couple months on
the xorg upgrade.

any objection if I commit
<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/165820>    now ?

easy patch, takes out lots of %%DOCSDIR%% lines in pkg-plist, and uses
the PORTDOCS=* macro's.  Cuts down on 646K of PORTDOCS if OP defines
NOPORTDOCS.

tested in tinderbox, with and without NOPORTDOCS.
same patch, before xorg work as after.

(crees says I don't need the conditional .else on PORTDOCS=*.  he is
right), with the .else its self documenting, but either way is fine with me.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
 >*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell