recent xorg ports commit causes breakage due to "unknown" x11 license

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Tue Sep 20 07:28:17 UTC 2011

Good Morning (or whatever time of day you have right now),

the recent update of 28 xorg ports (iceauth, libXcursor, ...) introduces
a "LICENSE= x11" line in most of the updated ports. Trouble is, that
license is not known in Mk/bsd.licenses.db.mk. As licenses are taken
quite seriously (and should be), I'm not sending a patch into the blue,
I'm not sure
- if the license sould be spelled "x11" or rather "X11"
- how to add the license to licenses.db correctly
- if that license should be there at all.

I just wanted to bring this up, as an "unknown" license causes the
port build to break.

Regards,
Christoph

--