[HEADS UP] Ports Infrastructure Changes

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Sun Mar 20 01:14:43 UTC 2011

> www-clients - browsers, rss clients, wget-alike, webapi/soap clients,
> benchmarks
> www-servers - http servers, proxy servers, everything related to apache
> www-webapps - web apps, frameworks, libraries
> www (rest, not moved) - html editors, authoring tools, search engines ..

IMHO html editors should go into the editors/ category.

While we are on the subject of moving things around I'd like to see
x11/ split out into their appropriate categories. Things like
x11/xeyes should go into games/  and x11/xscreensaver into security/

The general x11/ category could be used for infrastructure and servers
(the libs and the current -servers category)

--
Eitan Adler