Graphic card that works?

Tom Evans tevans.uk at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:18:37 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Adam K Kirchhoff
<akirchhoff135014 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The OP has already established that nvidia is not an option, and explained why
> he feels this way.  So why is this still being discussed?  Your happiness with
> nvidia is completely irrelevent to this particular discussion.
>
> Adam

Probably because lots of people happily using the nvidia driver have
also tried every other device in the book, and there is a reason why
they keep saying nvidia - it works, where as the others really don't.

Personally, I'd like to hear more about the OP's issues with his
current nvidia card, what it doesn't work on and why, and try to
resolve that instead. Less cost, less drama, less 'graphics holy war'.

Cheers

Tom