Nvidia driver?

Michal Varga varga.michal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 07:47:09 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 08:59 +0200, Zeus V Panchenko wrote:

> in git they implement processing with OpenCL ... (sigh)

Mmm, that would first require a Linux machine to build it, which I don't
have handy here. Still would be much easier to start with a simple demo
just to see if OpenCL integration could be made working (which I'm far
from sure at this moment).

By the way, I've just been playing for a while here with a native
version of darktable, and thank you for pointing it out, that's one
impressive piece of software (and quite slow, I can see where that
OpenCL support would come really useful, oh well).

m.

--
Michal Varga,
Stonehenge (Gmail account)