xorg-server 1.7.7

Tijl Coosemans tijl at coosemans.org
Mon Nov 15 11:21:12 UTC 2010

On Sunday 14 November 2010 23:02:42 Josh Paetzel wrote:
> Area51 is quite cloneable it terms of infrastructure and what not. We
> could very easily provide an SVN repo for experimental xoeg work.

It would be better if there was a repo for ports development on the
FreeBSD servers. There are several projects now that could use this
that I think this is warranted. It would increase their visibility and
lower the barrier to entry to attract contributors and testers.

It doesn't have to be anything complicated. An SVN repo that tracks CVS
and on which ports committers can create project branches would be
enough.