__glXDRIbindTexImage: Failed to register texture offset override

Andriy Gapon avg at freebsd.org
Sat Nov 6 10:34:59 UTC 2010

on 05/11/2010 17:25 Andriy Gapon said the following:

> I have reverted r1189359 and r1189360 from
> branches/KDE/4.5/kdebase/workspace/kwin/.  So far things look better.  I will
> report the results after more testing.

Just would like to confirm that with the above backouts I am back to the
previous stability (and performance) levels.

It looks like those changes were supposed to improve things, but perhaps only
for Linux folks with whom we now have wider and wider gap in X department.
I mean that various pieces of DRM-related code might be running totally
different code paths for them and for us, because of all the stuff that we don't
have (DRI2, GEM, KMS).

--
Andriy Gapon