xfce/xorg7.5 startup possible solution

Mihai Militaru mihai.militaru at gmx.com
Fri May 7 18:45:44 UTC 2010

I found and tried this, sadly it didn't work (amd64). Actually it worked
once but that was all, after this I tried to delete the config and
login without success.
Now I don't use xfce-session (deleted the package), to be able to use
the desktop, with its respective drawbacks.

Mihai

--
Mihai Militaru <mihai.militaru at gmx.com>