[HEADS UP] Xorg 7.5 merge comming tomorrow.

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 2 22:40:35 UTC 2010

On 05/02/10 13:17, David Wolfskill wrote:
> The CVS mirror I use apparently didn't get the Xorg 7.5 updates as of my
> daily update yesterday, but I seem to have the updates today, so I tried
> using portmaster -- largely with good success.

That's good news. :)

> Save for points when the wireless NIC on my laptop went flaky,

I did the following:
1. Upgrade ports tree
2. portmaster -Fa
3. portmaster --index -a

And didn't have any problems. I don't have the hyperpen app installed
though.

hth,

Doug

			-- Propellerheads