DRM support for Radeon HD 4250

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Wed Jul 28 16:22:59 UTC 2010

JFYI, I've submitted kern/149041 which adds DRM support
for the AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4250, which can be found on some
new mainboards, e.g. the popular ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3.

Who is "in charge" for the DRM sources?  Robert seems to
be busy at the moment ...  I could commit it myself, but
I don't really have anything to do with the DRM part of
the kernel, so I figure I better ask first.  :-)

Best regards
   Oliver

"[...]  one observation we can make here is that Python makes
an excellent pseudocoding language, with the wonderful attribute
that it can actually be executed."  --  Bruce Eckel