Xorg crashes and reboots my computer

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 26 03:24:27 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 22:07 -0500, François Leclerc wrote:
> Ok!
>
> How do you apply the patch? I am a newbie and have never done this!

cd /usr/ports && patch -C -p0 -s -i <patchfile>

if that doesn't show any errors, then

patch -p0 -s -i <patchfile>

rebuild/install at least libGL and dri.

you will need to either manually bump the version of libdrm or get it
from one of the other patches.  IIRC, it needs to be at 2.4.15 or
higher.

robert.