Xorg crashes and reboots my computer

François Leclerc fleclerc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 02:40:40 UTC 2010

Hi again,

Mesa 7.6.1 is pretty recent and includes a new driver for r600 cards like
mine. Should I install that?

For drm, I guess I will have to find a patched version. Someone gave me a
link to a mesa 7.6.1 rc4 file that includes a makefile for drm. I guess I'll
try that. And see if mesa 7.6.1 is ok, unless you think it will likely don't
work.

Thanks!