Xorg crashes and reboots my computer

François Leclerc fleclerc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 00:55:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have new information. I said in an earlier message that when I disabled
dri and dri2, things worked well - when issuing a xinit command. It does,
only when I get back in console mode, there is an error (which occured when
xinit was called):

(EE) RADEON(0): [dri] RADEONDRIGetVersion failed (libdri too old)

I had removed X, deleted my ports tree, rebuilt it using portsnap and then
re-installed X. What needs to be updated now if my library is "too old"?

Thanks.