Setting up dual monitor displays across domains

jaymax jaymax36 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 05:50:27 UTC 2010

Need help in setting up dual monitor displays across domains and platforms.

I am running xorg, xdm and GNOME on a FreeBSD platform with 7.2 O/S
I can ssh into this platform with putty from an XP PC at another location
(IP number{both numbers static}) and perform command line operations ad lib.
However, I cannot perform any graphic related operations from the PC.
How can I set it up to display them, GNOME, graphics, GUI's, etc. on the PC?

Thanks!