Add a dependency on xclock

Yue Wu vanopen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 05:42:46 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 09:22:43AM +0800, Kevin Lo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sometimes I only installed the xorg metaport x11/xorg on my FreeBSD.
> When I quit the X window, there's a message on the console:
>
> /usr/local/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc: xclock: not found
>
> I think it makes sense to add dependency on xclock, what do you think?

No this issue here. Maybe something wrong with your config. I didn't
install x11/xorg, I installed individual ports to build a minimum
xorg.

--
Regards,
Yue Wu

Key Laboratory of Modern Chinese Medicines
Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
China Pharmaceutical University
No.24, Tongjia Xiang Street, Nanjing 210009, China