HD4550 DRI issues

Richard Kolkovich sarumont at sigil.org
Thu Sep 24 18:14:35 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:47:14PM -0500, Robert Noland wrote:
> > Ok, I think this is where the problem is...  All of the "contents"
> > registers should be 0 at start up.  I've seen this before, but never
> > been able to reproduce it locally.  Could you try the attached patch and
> > see if it makes a difference?
>
> You may actually need -CURRENT for this patch... I'm not certain that
> the d_mmap2 stuff is in RC1.

Haha...yeah.  I just replied with my compile errors on RC1.  It doesn't look like the d_mmap2
patches (from http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base?view=revision&revision=196615) apply cleanly to
RC1.  I'll grab a copy of -CURRENT and hope my 8-RC1 userland plays well with the -CURRENT kernel...

--

Richard Kolkovich
sarumont at sigil.org