Radeon DRIVER

Wed Mar 11 23:20:04 PDT 2009

Hi,

Is there a way to upgrade xorg without upsetting my install of KDE? I
compiled KDE 4.2.1 from ports am worried I might break a dependency. I
am scared of having to rebuild the entire thing again and find that it
hasnt fixed the issue. Have you seen this issue before?

I have xorg-server-1.5.3_5,1 installed at present.

Alex.