Radeon DRIVER

Wed Mar 11 19:54:28 PDT 2009

I have some weird things going on now...

Sometimes when I drag a window, a copy of the window is left behind in
the previous position (background is not restored), refer to this
screenshot:

http://ahhyes.net/gfxweird.jpg

I have mozilla firefox open. I have dragged the window down but there is
still image data at the top where the image previously was. If I close
the application both images are cleared and everything appears normal.

Similar things happen in a terminal window as well. If i issue the
"clear" command to clear the window contents, part of the window are
cleared but there are still characters here and there from the previous
screen content.

Any ideas?