Radeon DRIVER

Aragon Gouveia aragon at phat.za.net
Wed Mar 11 14:45:15 PDT 2009

Robert Noland wrote:
> Which chip do you have?  xorg logs would probably be useful as well.

Silly me should have checked the logs.  AIGLX was enabled, couldn't find
an r600_dri.so to load, and didn't attempt loading swrast_dri for some
reason.  I've disabled AIGLX and all is good.  Video playback is now
using Xv and it's noticeable - powerd is happy to scale back the CPU
speed even during full screen playback now. :)

Chip is an RV620 (HD3450).

Thanks for all your work, Robert!  One step closer to 3D. :)

Regards,
Aragon