Compiz-fusion crashing Xorg 7.4.2 - Intel 82945G (945G GMCH)

Kris Glynn Kristen.Glynn at virginblue.com.au
Tue Jun 23 04:50:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am running FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE-p1 latest sources/ports fully
synced/installed.

When in Gnome 2.26.2 launching the following results in my windows left
without titles bars and buttons and X core dumps. A trace from gdb is
below. All appropriate logs attached.

#! /bin/sh

LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=1; export LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT

INTEL_BATCH=1; export INTEL_BATCH

compiz --replace --indirect-rendering --sm-disable
--ignore-desktop-hints ccp &

emerald --replace &

(gdb) where

#0  0x3421de17 in kill () from /lib/libc.so.7

#1  0x3413a357 in raise () from /lib/libthr.so.3

#2  0x3421c98a in abort () from /lib/libc.so.7

#3  0x080a56bd in ddxGiveUp ()

#4  0x0812d77d in AbortServer ()

#5  0x0812dd5f in FatalError ()

#6  0x080bc453 in xf86SigHandler ()

#7  <signal handler called>

#8  0x3460e997 in intel_renderbuffer_set_region () from
/usr/local/lib/dri/i915_dri.so

#9  0x345e566e in intelDestroyBuffer () from
/usr/local/lib/dri/i915_dri.so

#10 0x345b5e17 in driDestroyDrawable () from
/usr/local/lib/dri/i915_dri.so

#11 0x342bec33 in __glXDRIdrawableDestroy () from
/usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libglx.so

#12 0x342b4a26 in DrawableGone () from
/usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libglx.so

#13 0x0806dd66 in FreeResource ()

#14 0x342b2155 in DoDestroyDrawable () from
/usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libglx.so

#15 0x342b51c6 in __glXDispatch () from
/usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/extensions//libglx.so

#16 0x08086011 in Dispatch ()

#17 0x0806bf6c in main ()

(gdb) quit
The content of this e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential communication between Virgin Blue, Pacific Blue or a related entity (or the sender if this email is a private communication) and the intended addressee and is for the sole use of that intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and then delete the message and any attachment(s). There is no warranty that this email is error, virus or defect free. This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. If this is a private communication it does not represent the views of Virgin Blue, Pacific Blue or their related entities. Please be aware that the contents of any emails sent to or from Virgin Blue, Pacific Blue or their related entities may be periodically monitored and reviewed. Virgin Blue, Pacific Blue and their related entities respect your privacy. Our privacy policy can be accessed from our website: www.virginblue.com.au