libXmu won't build with new xcb-protos

Adam Weinberger adamw at magnesium.net
Fri Jan 23 14:54:18 PST 2009

Hi. x11/libXmu won't build with the new xcb-protos. It was libxcb-xlib,
though I suspect that it isn't libXmu that's the culprit.

I'm attaching just a clip here. The full output is at
http://www.magnesium.net/~adamw/libxmu.output and pkg_info is at
http://www.magnesium.net/~adamw/pkg_info.output

Please tell me what else I can supply to help here. Something else is
bringing in the xcb-xlib dependency.

# Adam

/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC    --mode=link cc -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes         -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -march=pentium4m -fno-strict-aliasing  -version-number 6:2:0 -no-undefined  -o libXmu.la -rpath /usr/local/lib ClientWin.lo CursorName.lo DefErrMsg.lo GetHost.lo  Lower.lo AllCmap.lo Atoms.lo Clip.lo  CloseHook.lo CmapAlloc.lo CrCmap.lo CrPixFBit.lo CvtCache.lo  CvtStdSel.lo DelCmap.lo DisplayQue.lo Distinct.lo DrawLogo.lo  DrRndRect.lo EditresCom.lo ExtAgent.lo FToCback.lo  GrayPixmap.lo Initer.lo LocBitmap.lo Lookup.lo LookupCmap.lo  RdBitF.lo ScrOfWin.lo ShapeWidg.lo StdCmap.lo StrToBS.lo  StrToBmap.lo StrToCurs.lo StrToGrav.lo StrToJust.lo  StrToLong.lo StrToOrnt.lo StrToShap.lo StrToWidg.lo  UpdMapHint.lo VisCmap.lo WidgetNode.lo Xct.lo sharedlib.lo -L/usr/local/lib -lXt -lX11 -lSM -lICE -lXext
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/libXmu/work/libXmu-1.0.4/src.

--

Adam Weinberger
adamw at magnesium.net || adamw at vectors.cx
http://www.vectors.cx