How do I get the xf86-video-intel to work on a DELL D610 under FreeBSD 6.4?

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 20 15:14:59 PST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 09:56 +1100, Mark Andrews wrote:
>  (EE) GARTInit: Unable to open /dev/agpgart (No such file or
> directory)
> (WW) intel(0): /dev/agpgart is either not available, or no memory is
> available

Honestly, I'm not certain what the state of drm in 6.4 is... In
releng_7, a 915gm should work just fine.  Your immediate issue however
is that you don't appear to have agp defined in your kernel or loaded as
a module.

robert.