PCI Radeon 9250 - DRI/DRM in 8.0-RELEASE

Steve Polyack korvus at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 04:24:00 UTC 2009

Andriy Gapon wrote:
> on 11/12/2009 23:14 Greg Rowe said the following:
>
>> Robert,
>>  I tried the pagezero patch (applied, rebuilt kernel, rebooted, Xorg with DRI
>> enabled) on my system with the Radeon HD4850 and it didn't change anything.
>> See the attached. Thanks.
>>

> Greg, Steve, could you please describe your systems some more?
> Type of CPU, if this is SMP.
> Providing a link to your dmesg should be helpful.
> 'memcontrol list' output could be useful too.
>
> Thanks!

I have yet to try the patch, but my system is a a ~3Ghz Pentium 4 with
Hyperthreading enabled.  Intel chipset (not sure which, but the USB/SATA
are the ICH7) with onboard graphics.  The Radeon 9250 is a PCI add-on.
I'm also using both outputs on the card (1 VGA, 1 DVI).  I've attached
the output of 'dmesg' and 'pciconf -l -v'.