EQ overflowing. The server is probably stuck in an infinite loop.

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Mon Apr 27 12:44:15 UTC 2009

on 24/04/2009 20:30 Robert Noland said the following:

> Any clue what the trigger is?  Or exactly what component update started
> it?

Unfortunately for me, I lost memory of when precisely this started happening :-(
I seem to remember that I did two things about that time:
1) big xorg upgrade
2) switch AccelMethod in xorg.conf from XAA to EXA

I have a gut feeling that it was the AccelMethod change that started this.
Unfortunately I don't have a reliable way to reproduce the problem, it happens
completely at random as far as I can tell.
I am switching back to XAA now and I will see if the problem still occurs withing
the next week or two.

--
Andriy Gapon