Big Carding NETWORK FORUMS.

cardskimmers novaakie at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 02:45:41 UTC 2009

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23249263/pos.jpg

Five years of professional modification and still some of the most elite to
ever set foot in this business

 Welcome

 For who is in the big money game and not a few hundred dollars here are the
stuff you need.At very good prices.

.Atm Skimmer WINCOR nixdorf

.Point Of Sale Terminal Skimmer GSM, SD and normal dummy POS skimmer

.Tracks/Dumps without Pin

.Valid redeemable Gift Card from giftcards.com, walmart and American Express

.From various places and selling back for little or nothing compare to the
amount on them, can be used virtually anywhere, Buy and Pawn to your riches
with gift cards

.Movie theaters
.Sporting events
.Restaurants
.Motels
.Museums
.Jewelry store
 and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w5DPpAPQd4&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7XoF9SrCqY&feature=channel

Please visit our website and take a look at our policy page before buying

http://www.cardskimmers.t35.com SELL DUMPS(TRACK1+TRACK2).VISA/MASTERCARD

contact us at;

Ymail: novaakie at yahoo.com
ICQ: 574 644 272

Carding and Skimming has never been better

Intelligence is like a river the deeper it goes the less noise it makes.