Intel G33/DRI/RELENG_7/Xorg7.4

Vlad GALU dudu at dudu.ro
Thu Apr 23 07:22:30 UTC 2009

Hi list,

I'm running the aforementioned configuration. In my kernel config file
I have "device agp", "device drm" and "device i915drm". I'm using the
"intel" driver in my xorg.conf. glxinfo reports DRI as active and yet,
glxgears says the following:

-- cut here --
Failed to initialize GEM.  Falling back to classic.
Running synchronized to the vertical refresh.  The framerate should be
approximately the same as the monitor refresh rate.
-- and here --

Needless to say, the framerate is ~60FPS (my monitor's refresh rate is 60Hz).
What am I doing wrong? Should I remove "device i915drm" from my kernel?

Thanks in advance, and please CC me, as I'm not (yet) subscribed to
freebsd-x11 at .

--
~/.signature: no such file or directory