xf86-video-intel-2.6.3 and xvideo

Pierre Guinoiseau geekounet at poildetroll.net
Fri Apr 10 22:04:10 UTC 2009

I also have some problems with the 2.6.3 version and xv on my i965GM: X
is crashing when I read high resolution video (larger than my 13"
screen, before I can send it to the other bigger screen). Also,
everything is very slow, maybe some problems with EXA...

I switched back to the 2.5.1 version for the moment, and everything
works fine (it's even faster than before), so this is not a problem with
xorg-server 1.6.