Proper configuration for dual-headed nVidia 7800GT

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Apr 1 22:35:46 PDT 2009

    0n Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 10:25:23PM -0700, Kevin Oberman wrote:

    >> How about trying TwinView ?
    >
    >I don't see TwinView as an option in the nv man page. Is it for the
    >nvidia-driver? I have not tried that. Since I don't need 3D or any
    >fancy capabilities, I figured that nv would do the trick.

Yes from: /usr/ports/x11/nvidia-driver/
Do a "make extract" and read the docs it work directory.

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.