[CFT] drm updates

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 16 01:19:24 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 18:16 -0500, Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Robert Noland <rnoland at freebsd.org> wrote:
> > I have prepared a set of patches for drm kernel modules against -CURRENT
> > and -STABLE.  I would like to get this into HEAD fairly soon.
>

> Does anyone know if these patches are in RELENG_7
> I have a Intel G33 card that won't work and I am using a September 7th
> 2008 Kernel

The updates have been committed to -CURRENT, but have not been MFC,
yet...  I think that Radeons are working fairly well, but I am aware of
some problems with some intel chips.  I don't have an ETA on merging to
7 right now.  I'll try an prepare a new patch set against 7 when I get a
few minutes.

robert.