updating drm

Robert Noland rnoland at 2hip.net
Sat Jun 7 13:28:01 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 12:21 +0100, Florent Thoumie wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Robert Noland <rnoland at 2hip.net> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 19:54 +0400, Marat N.Afanasyev wrote:
> >> Hello!
> >>
> >> I wonder is there any plans to update drm in either CURRENT or STABLE
> >> from MESA tree?
> >
> > I'm working on drm at the moment and it would be nice to get a new build
> > into the kernel soon, but I don't have a commit bit, so we will have to
> > get some help...
>
> Getting the code in the tree isn't exactly the hardest part :-)
>
> Poke Eric when your patch is ready, or myself if he doesn't answer.

Yeah, Eric is really busy right now...

I could use a larger testing pool, right now it consists of only two
users and my personal hardware inventory is quite limited these days.

I've resolved the pcie r500 issue for at least one of them, the other is
still questionable...

robert.
--
Robert Noland <rnoland at 2hip.net>