updating drm

Coleman Kane cokane at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 3 17:10:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 19:54 +0400, Marat N.Afanasyev wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I wonder is there any plans to update drm in either CURRENT or STABLE
> from MESA tree?

I believe so, but only after the stuff in the MESA tree is stable. From
what I can tell, there is still work going into developing it more
(integrating VBLANK and other changes). There will probably be a merge
once the BSD part of the tree is stable again.

I've also got at least one outstanding bug report open that needs either
fixing in drm/bsd-core or in xf86-video-ati.

--
Coleman Kane