State of video-ati nowadays?

Ivan Voras ivoras at freebsd.org
Sun Jul 27 16:41:03 UTC 2008

2008/7/27 Robert Noland <rnoland at freebsd.org>:

>> Broken how? I've started the script from the wiki page and apparently
>> git clones the repositories fine.
>
> I introduced a bug a couple of days ago while trying to fix an issue.
> My patch will require minor changes on the linux side, so I haven't
> pushed it yet.
>
> The patch is at: http://people.freebsd.org/~rnoland/drm-fix-master.patch

Ah, ok, I thought maybe the repository itself is broken :)

Hmm, xserver build fails at:

Making install in dix
make  install-am
/usr/sbin/dtrace -G -C -o dtrace-dix.o -s ../dix/Xserver.d .libs/*.o
dtrace: failed to compile script ../dix/Xserver.d:
"/usr/lib/dtrace/psinfo.d", line 37: syntax error near "uid_t"
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/ivoras/xorg/xserver/dix.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/ivoras/xorg/xserver/dix.
*** Error code 1

I remember from the lists that dtrace is an issue - but what is the solution?