kernel DRM support for Radeon HD 2400 Pro

Sun Dec 14 06:34:26 PST 2008

Hi Guys,

I have the following options compiled into my kernel:

device          drm
device          radeondrm

But it appears my card is not supported for some reason (the following
is from the scanpci command)

pci bus 0x0001 cardnum 0x00 function 0x00: vendor 0x1002 device 0x94c3
  ATI Technologies Inc  Device unknown

pci bus 0x0001 cardnum 0x00 function 0x01: vendor 0x1002 device 0xaa10
  ATI Technologies Inc  Device unknow

I have xorg configured to use the radeonhd driver, however DRI will
not initialize because of no kernel support.