xorg upgrade failure

Rene Ladan r.c.ladan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 03:21:21 PDT 2007

neudor schreef:
> Hi there.
>
> While upgrading xorg-clients on FreeBSD6.2 I receved a message of failure. So I attach
> the message and some additional files I've been told to.
>
> I'm not familiar with situations like that, so I hope this info will be useful to you.

Judging from the package names, it seems you're trying to upgrade from x.org 6.9 to x.org 7.2
That needs a special procedure, see the 20070519 entry in /usr/ports/UPDATING for instructions,
using portupgrade or portupgrade-devel.

HTH,
Rene
--
GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6 (subkeys.pgp.net)

"It won't fit on the line."
		-- me, 2001