Xorg upgrade to 7.2 always failing

Neil Munro neilmunro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:07:24 PDT 2007

I am new to freebsd, i have been using Linux for a number of years now, and
being the chairman of the opensource society at uni i am always trying to
increase my knowledge. So any help would be appreciated.

I am trying to upgrade to modular X, so i can get all the fancy 3D desktop
graphics i am used to, so i followed the instructions in /usr/ports/UPDATING
for upgrading from 6.9 to 7.2, i have also tried building from ports neither
of which has worked.

Attached are the script files /usr/ports/UPDATING told me to record.

Thanks
Neil Munro