RadeonHD driver on FreeBSD/amd64?

Coleman Kane cokane at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 5 09:57:54 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am curious if anybody has had success w/ a RadeonHD card on FreeBSD/amd64.

I tried building the HEAD git rev. and it bombed on me. The attached
patch fixed the problem (a conflict with typedefs in stdint.h) for me. I
might be in the market for a new laptop soon and I am looking at the
Turion64 X2 w/ Radeon HD.

For those who are interested to test it out, you can grab the driver by:
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-radeonhd

Not sure what the status of DRI support for this card is...

--
Coleman Kane